**>> I just need 3 or 4 design concepts for the front page of the below at the moment and matching design concept for the 2 sections. Company Logo will be supplied. Winning bidder must then be able to complete the below if design concepts are accepted first.**
The following is needed for a kitchens and appliances retailer.
They require sharp designs and a simple to use website. Good use of CSS.
The main sections of the site will be kitchens and appliances.
Their products will have to be listed under these sections.
Please see [url removed, login to view] for a feeling of something that the website needs to be like. However, we do not need the Free Consultation or Design Your Own kitchens sections.
1. Website concept templates before work commences
>> deliver some design concepts for the front page and product pages -- logo will be supplied
2. Upon agreement on design concepts deliver website design + development
3. Develope a simple to use backend Interface/content management system in PHP with MYSQL to update parts of the front page,sections pages and product pages.
You should not bid if you do not have previous experience. You should provide working links to previous work completed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All work to remain property of buyer(myself). Bidder shall not place any reference to the completed work on their on material or website.
5) Documentation must be provided of all PHP and MYSQL work completed.
standard webspace on windows 2000 with PHP and MySQL