We are a retail company and need a program to help us create new items.
We have two files, the main company file and the source file.
The main company file is all the stuff we sell, set up like we want it.
The source file is a collection of tables from the companies we deal with.
Example: We may sell 4 products out of the 100 a company offers. The source file has 100 products, our main file has 4 of the 100 customized how we want to see it.
We need the programming to do two main things:
1. Search the main company file to make sure it doesn't already exist. If it doesnt, then search the Source file to see if it is in there.
2. Based on the company the product is from, the program must make recommendations on how to price it, plus some other defaults. i.e. Brand X should be priced at MSRP (suggested retail price, a field in the source table) minus 20%. Brand Y should be priced at COST (again, a field) multiplied by 1.67. There is the potential right now for 2 different prices. Price 1 and Price 2.
We see the workflow as follows:
1. Scan UPC
2. Check the MAIN FILE to see if it exists. If it does, display about 10 fields from the record. **It is possible to have duplications, so the program should show all matching results**
3. Check the SOURCE FILE to see if it exists there. Same as step 2.
4. The user completes the fields to make a new record. by selecting a row from the MAIN or SOURCE file, it will automatically populate the data entry fields, making data entry easier.
5. Program prompts - what price schedule? Recommended price schedule is displayed based on defaults for that particular Brand. User selects price
6. Program generates a record for import into our POS. it will contain manually entered fields from the previous steps, it will make calculations and add them to different fields, and then auto create results for other fields.
Plain Description User Entered/populated from file
Size User Entered/populated from file
Expanded Description Calculated: Plain Description & " - " & Size
Price User selects price schedule, program calculates using the selected fields and amounts.
7. Data is added to a "queue". This queue is a list of completed products that will have a csv file generated for import into our pos.
This project should be completed within 24 hours.
clarification and fields posted in the params.doc file!
attached some mock ups of the two main screens.
Bu iş için 17 freelancer ortalamada $484 teklif veriyor
[i saw your new files and understood the details around] My proposal is as follows 1. Menu driven ms access solution to upload main company file, source file 2. Module to maintain the brand v/s price formula ( Daha Fazla
Hello, Excel VBA expert here. Please check PM for details. Thanks!
I have 15 years exp in access. i can build the database you need. Donna
Hello! Let me propose you all the best of my experience with Excel and VBA programming. Thank you! Denis Smolentsev
Hi, I can prepare this program using foxpro where I have excellent exp. I have completed more than 195 projects and I am top 1% freelancer here. tka and waiting for your positive response.
>>>>>Genuine and Reliable<<<<<< Let us do this for [login to view URL] are up for a demo [login to view URL] follow all the instructions. EXPERT in VBA Thanks and Regards :-Karan
I am an excel macro expert and interested in this work. Please check your PM
Is it an MS Access application? Could you send me the database file so I will just create the Form Interface together with the VBA Code? Let me know.
Hello, I am Access/VBA automation expert since 11 years. I can handle your project right now. Regards, Fabrice
This is my interest of my workings, Ready to start check pm.
I've made a lot of projects just like this, from 1999. I can do it via Access or Excel, or via external app, as you wish. Regards.
Hi, Veltrod Software services is a global software consulting company specialized in providing Mobile applications, Social media frameworks and eCommerce solutions. Leveraging best-in-class people, processes, and te Daha Fazla
Hi, We at on2itonline would love to work with you on this, we do MAD "full service" websites on a clear and fixed budget. We have lots to offer that others don't ,like our lifetime FREE hosting on every website for a s Daha Fazla
I have almost 20 years of experience in MS Access (all versions) and MS Excel (version 3 trough 2013). For the project I can use VBA or other languages. I can complete the job within one day: 1. if the field names t Daha Fazla