[url removed, login to view]
- Image Gathering
Timeline: 5 days MAX - including weekends.
Facebook Like Train
The site basically operates like the MySpace
trains used to.
How It Works:
- Users enter URL
- Then they are added to the train
- A picture is parsed and added to personalize
- If no picture is available, default image will be
used (to be provided)
- Users get 5 points for every page they like.
- The more points they have, the higher they
are on the site.
- 20 URL's + VIP per page of site.
- Must like VIP pages first
- The points will automatically reset every 24
- Person with most points at end of day gets 1
day free VIP.
This section is where people who don't want to
like other pages can pay to be featured instead.
Any user MUST "like" the VIP pages, before
they can like the other pages.
That is basically it. There are images that I
have created to show how the site should look.
Nothing complex at all. The whole script is
simple, just a matter of throwing it together. I
would do it myself, I am just swamped with
work right now.
A few things to note:
- After a user "likes" a page, the whole box
showing that page should disappear. This
prevents the person from being able to cheat
the system by unliking the page right after they
get the points.
- Even though the site resets points
automatically after 24 hours, the same pages
should never been shown to those people again.
Therefore, a database should record all of the
URLs entered on the site.
For example, if I entered [url removed, login to view] on the
site. I decided I would like [url removed, login to view] so
that I could get 5 points. [url removed, login to view] would
disappear from the site after I like it, so that I
cannot unlike it. Even after the points reset, I
should NEVER see [url removed, login to view] again.
Anyone who comes to the site and enters a
URL that isn't [url removed, login to view] will still see
- Also, I have one URL that will need to be
automatically set as the first VIP position.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $90 for this job
Sir, I am interested to your project, I'm working web development firm. but I'm interested also part time job. Assure you for quick replay. With Regards