The client is a small, non-profit organization.
We are creating several dozen e-learning sessions (modules) in Adobe Captivate 4/Flash CS4 (Flash SWF files) which we plan to deliver to trainees via the web, CD-ROMs, etc. Trainees will purchase the individual sessions that they need in an "a la carte" way.
We plan to sell the right to use/view the sessions for a small "license fee" which will allow trainees to open the SWF files a set number of times (ex. 20 times) or for a set period of time (ex. 90 days), whichever comes first.
When a client purchases a session we will add a new record to a PHP/MySQL database on our server which will include the following fields:
A. a randomly generated 14 digit license key
B. the client's name
C. the maximum number of times the session can be opened with that key
D. the expiration date of the key
E. the number of times the session has been opened with that key (will initially be zero)
F. IP addresses of the computers which have used the key (will initially be blank) -- we want to record this information to prevent the unauthorized use of the sessions
THE PART OF PROJECT WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BID ON:
When a trainee opens the SWF file they should be prompted to enter their license key which was supplied to them after their purchase. After the license key is entered the ActionScript will need to connect with our PHP/MySQL database to determine if the license key is valid.
- IF THE LICENSE KEY DOESN'T EXIST IN OUR DATABASE: The ActionScript will display, "The license key you entered is invalid." and block the trainee from using the session.
- IF THE LICENSE KEY IS EXPIRED: The ActionScript will display, "The license key you entered expired on 5/15/10." and block the trainee from using the session.
- IF THE LICENSE KEY HAS BEEN USED TOO MANY TIMES: The ActionScript will display, "The license key you entered allowed access to this session 20 times. You have already opened this session 20 times." and block the trainee from using the session.
- IF THE LICENSE KEY IS VALID/CURRENT the ActionScript will:
1. Display fields B, C, D, E, and F -- Ex. "The License Key you entered allows Steve Johnson to open this session 20 times before 10/15/10. It has already been used to open this session 10 times."
2. Ask for confirmation that they are the designated user -- Ex. "If you are Steve Johnson please click the button below to proceed."
3. After they confirm their identity, grant them access to the training session.
4. Determine the IP address of the computer and append it to field F (above).
5. Add 1 to field E.
1. A programmer with ActionScript/PHP/MySQL expertise to create the "license key add on" described above.
2. Creation of a simple Flash file which demonstrates the functionality of the license key add on in a generic way.
3. Step-by-step written instructions (for a novice user) for replicating/embedding the ActionScript license key add on into the Flash files that we create using Flash CS4 or Captivate 4.
TARGET COMPLETION DATE: 5/31/10 (sooner is preferred)
PAYMENT: Payment will be made after the delivery of items 2 and 3 above and we are able to confirm that it works with our server.
In order to qualify for this project, you will need to show or explain your previous work that fits the desired application characteristics.
Dear Sir/Madam, I can do this work for you immediately and to your satisfaction. I've already done most of it in some software that I have already written. This software is an online court booking system written i Daha Fazla
3 freelancers are bidding on average $265 for this job
Hi, We are 5+ years exp. web development and web designing team. I understand your requirement very well. We are motivated to providing only quality work and based on current web standard. Please check your PMB for Daha Fazla