We have a need for a custom report for showing trends in question responses. We need a line graph which will display up to 10 Y-axis' (one for each question) using multiple colored lines. See attached image as an example.
- Be able to integrate with other PHP code on the page.
- Be able to pull data from an existing mySQL database.
- Filter results by date range.
- Enable/disable lines on the graph by checking/unchecking legend items (see image).
- Color code lines to match items on the legend.
- Support for up to ten questions (10 y-axis items) in the graph and legend.
I should be able to do the filtering with our PHP queries, as long as your coding is clean and commented. This page will be automatically refreshed on an interval to keep the report data live and up to date.
* As a bonus, it would be really nice if the viewer could click a point on the graph and load the record(s) for that date in a separate area. I could handle the coding in that alternate area--the links would simply need to send the id via a get parameter.
Please contact us if you have any questions.