I would like to have development a “Mp3 Download Page”. Because there are already so many pages in the internet, I have searched for the one I think is the best, so that I need no extra specification. The page I think is the best is www.beatport.com. What I would like to have is a complete copy of the whole functionality. Your work will be to develop the whole application for me and put it into another design. So I would like to get something with the same functionality but another design. Another difference is: I don´t want to have the application made in flash. I would like to have it in PHP, but with a Flash Player in it, so that it isn´t a full Flash page.
I will try to describe you all sections of the website.
- administration of the offer
- uploading new songs inclusive description, keywords, price, upload, picture with all features you see on [url removed, login to view] etc..
- editing the offer
- deletion of the offer
- editing, barriers, deletion
- entry of the current account balance
- purchases of the user
- invoices of the user
- adding, deletion, barriers
- current sales of the label
- picture, contact person, etc..
- account balance and disbursement
- evaluation of sales
#3 label login
- all records of this label are listed with the number of sales
- can see actual account balance
- can transfer their money to their bankaccount
- there must be always the actual status of the number of sales for each record of this label. the password is given by me, the admin, to the label when adding it in admin area.
#4 the page itself
- the offer
- prelistening function
- special top lists which can be defined in the admin menu
- special offers which can be defined in the admin menu
- list of new records, top sales, etc.
- some kind of little content management system
- i would like to have a page based on html/php with a flash player which works in a frame, because once you start to play a prelistening file it shouldn´t be interrupted when you go on with surfing on the page and changing the pages.
- when i upload a record it is important that the records are often not single mp3s. in housemusic you often have one song which comes with 3 or more different mixes on it. there must be the possibility to upload them under one "record code". have a look at clubmusic.com. this is a normal record store. there are often records which have 3 songs on one record. there is a big change process in dj scene, but for now this mp3 shop will have to show the records based on real records.
The songs will be uploaded by an admin. I would like to upload the mp3 file in 320 kb quality. A prelistening file has to be created automatically on the server! preview should always be in a lower bitrate and truncated to about 30 % of the original size. so when it is 10 minutes long, the user has the right to preview listen to 3 minutes. is it possible to 30 % of the middle part of the song? because in clubmusic songs there are often long intros where only the bassline plays and it would be more interesting when you listen to the middle part.
I don´t want to have the possibility where artists can manage their songs. Every new song has to be send to me and i will upload it.
I will enter the prices when i upload it. it would be very good if i could define for every song the commission seperately.
The payment possibilities will be:
credit card & normal bank transaction.
i must have the possibility to enter in a user database how much money was transfered to my account by a user.
When a record has more than 1 song, the user has the possibility to buy only the songs he wants to buy but he also can buy the whole record. so i have to define 2 prices. one for each single song and one for the whole record, because i want to give rebate when a user buys the whole record. the same way i would like to handle "playlist" which i have defined in admin menu. e.g. there are 10 songs. the user can buy each song itself, but also the whole "playlist" with a rebate. so i have to define the price for the whole playlist.
I would like to ask every coding team which is particing in this election process for a small mockup, so that i can see whether they understand all the topics or not.
I´m looking forward to all bids!
46 freelancers are bidding on average $1999 for this job
I have worked with similar projects and can provide you with a solution similar to [url removed, login to view] Please view PMB for more details.