I have an ecommerce site scripted in PHP which I want duplicated, and some changes made in order to create a second site. Some of the specific tasks required will include:
1) Installing the MySQL database and site files which I'll give you on the new host
2) Making some alterations in the checkout appearance and function (Many of the changes are small but please message me and I'll provide you with the current site to view and specific changes I need made so you can understand how long it will take you and so you can bid accurately.)
3) The current site checkout has Paypal and also takes credit card payments via a secure credit card payment system (Eway). Eway and Paypal accounts are already setup so you will just need to duplicate how the current site checkout works. You will need to install the SSL as part of this task.
4) Visual changes to the site, including;
- Installing a small drop down menu similar in appear to that at carsales dot com dot au
- A rotating menu just above the page footer on the home page only like that at onetest dot com dot au. I will provide you with the logos and you'll need to install so the functionality is the same as the page given.
- I will be doing the header image but I want a flash file of the same size which I will supply to be placed over (on top of) the jpeg image. Basically it needs to function so customers see only the animated flash, but if someone does not have flash installed, or flash of a compatible version, then they will need to see the jpeg rather than the empty flash space and still have a good user experience. There are several ways to achieve this so you'll need to tell me how you intend to do it.