We are looking for a FLASH Web Development Team available RIGHT NOW. (Sorry, but this is an Emergency Project, the deadline is the end of February 2008.)
We have designed a game for a social network (think Open Social API mixed with Flash), luckily (helping the schedule) the game is quite basic.
Please don’t bid unless you meet or exceed this criteria below, and can do a fantastic job on these elements:
(1) You are available RIGHT NOW.
(2) Your team is based somewhere within a 100 mile radius of Los Angeles, Southern California. (You must be within driving distance, no exceptions.)
(3) You will need to make an avatar system in Flash (think dressing up a character many different ways.) Here’s some great reference of what we’re impressed by: [url removed, login to view]
(4) The avatars created by players will be saved onto external servers, so you need to be able to handle internet communication between the Flash client and our servers. A prior history of networking with Flash is going to help a LOT with this bid.
(5) The page the Flash runs on will incorporate advertising. (This will be regular Google Style Web-Page Advertising.)
(6) The game will incorporate micro-transactions (like buying clothing for your avatar). This means you do require two way communication between your Flash client and our external Linux servers. (We have already written all the billing parts on our external servers, so you just handle transaction requests etc.)
(7) The game needs to be able to be run & managed from our external servers (time is a key factor for example, to keep everyone in sync, to monitor play styles etc.) So you will be writing some external server-side code to interface directly with your Flash client code. Our external servers run Linux / PHP & MySQL databases. So you need experience writing code on both sides. (Ideally programmers working on both sides simultaneously – to get this done quicker.)
(8) The game will require cute / fun / funny graphics, however they are mostly for the Avatar system. We can work with you finding talent to do the artwork.
(9) The API you will be using will be like the one used on Facebook / Open Social.
We need to know your experience working on Flash Games, Networked Games, and Social Network Applications. Ideally some links to previous work that demonstrates skill in the above items.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $7110 for this job
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and I request you to check your PM. Regards Webexpertz Team.
Hello! We understand seriousness of your project, we have experience in this fields, see PMB for details. Yana, TechnoPark Corp.
We can do this project within time; please see PMB for more details.
Greetings, We are interested in providing our services for your project. Our skill set and past experience clearly denotes that we can be the best provider for your project. We have emailed you the most recent portfol Daha Fazla
if you needs the details project plan for your project , then please contact me on PM with your Final Budget and Time line . --- You can check my Review how am doing here ---- waiting ....
Greetings from AWC, we are an established U.S. based Website Design and Development Company with offices in Tampa, Florida, USA and Mumbai, India. ``````> We maintain a staff of highly skilled, experienced Web Dev Daha Fazla
Hi ! WE Can manage this project , we have a US based team of Developers and Programmers. Please PM for further details. Warm Regards Mike Houston Cyber Inc Houston TX , USA
Hello, we are a reputable company, with commitment to time, schedule and honesty. We have high values to exceed your expectations, and we can evidence this through our design and developemnt portfolio, work starting fr Daha Fazla