The following is a Facebook application for a Flash game; it will have two parts: (1) processing/tracking payments, and (2) encrypted scores’ system.
- Flash application must be able to automatically register new Facebook user, assign them an ID, and store their information (ie. Name) in an external MySQL database
- There should be a field in the Flash application that shows total games played today (resets everyday at 12am EST), number of games played yesterday, and lifetime games played
- Name of previous day’s and lifetime highest scorer should be retrieved and shown on Flash application/external administrator panel
- User must be able to add funds via PayPal, credit card, or completion of offers (example: [url removed, login to view])
- Funds should be deposited to the user’s account
- Every time the user plays a game, $x must be deducted from the total balance
- If user doesn’t have enough funds in the account, user must be notified (ie. “Sorry, you must deposit funds before you can play!”)
i. Store high scores via encryption
- When user first begins playing the game, one of the encryption methods will be selected from external database and assigned to the session (or any suggested method of encryption can be used)
- Flash application must ‘notify’ external database that the user is playing > If a score is submitted without the user playing, their account must be ‘suspended’ for fraud
- All scores submitted to the database will be passed via encryption (so difficult to hack)
- PHP script must be able to decrypt and display the users’ score on the flash application as well (encryption or decryption must NOT be done by Flash as this can be easily hacked)
- User’s scores from each game must be tracked, and their top score for the day must be displayed in a field with the option to submit it
ii. Display daily/lifetime high scores
- Top score across all players must be displayed in a leaderboard (with their name)
- Leaderboard should show Top 10 daily and lifetime highest scores (and number of games played that day for each of the lifetime high scores)
iii. Reset daily scores
- At 12am, daily scores must be reset for the leaderboard
iv. Administrator panel
- Must be able to view suspended accounts, ban them, or reinstate accounts
- Will be able to view all users and edit scores or user account funds’ balances
- Should be able to reset all scores
- Ability to contact any registered player
Offerpal, Super Rewards, or any other Virtual Currency platforms can be used for processing payments/tracking offers' completion.
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $1116 teklif veriyor
experienced facebook developer, please check Pm for detais
Dear Sir, After going through your job description as provided by you we have got a thorough understanding of your requirements. We believe your strengths and our commitments along with our expertise in this fiel Daha Fazla
Hello, Our team has reviewed the project details and based on our analysis we can expertly create a Facebook Application for you. We highly qualified Facebook Developers and Designers Available and I am glad to offer Daha Fazla
Dear Sir/Ma'am We are a team of skillful web developers and we ensure you timely completion of the project. Please read PMB. Thanks in advance. take care.
We would love to build this for you, our website is [login to view URL] and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
We, CMFX with certified resources offering you agile development solution about your project. We are keenly interested to work on your project and we would like to offer you our services for development of this kind Daha Fazla
Hi, We've nearly 1.5 years experience of developing iPhone/android/windows mobile applications cum website development. We've created applications related to Book reading, Video Streamming & Play, Alarm and Slideshow a Daha Fazla