I require someone with experience building Flash websites, and willing to work with a "Page Flip" control to build a dynamic catalog site.
You will have a suitable portfolio of Flash website development experience, and this is not a job for a 'template' site, although you may use elements of a third-party template if you wish.
The ideal candidate will possess various means of communication, from ICQ through to Skype or phone. Please do not bid if you are not fluent in spoken and written English, and willing to actually speak via voice conversation.
The site will feature the following:
* A dynamic opening splash page
* A category selection screen (extensible via XML)
* Within each category, a flipping book catalog
* Next / Prev / First / Last page navigation
* Back to category selection screen button
* Background music with on/off functionality (per catalog)
* XML-configured product information (code, title/description, price)
* Image map capability per page, configured via XML
* Flash-based shopping-cart, wishlist, discounts (qty discounts, coupons), 'clear cart', 'save' and 'place order', accessible from a cart icon
* Integrated Google Analytics to determine which pages were viewed, which products were added to cart, etc
* Search-engine / SEO friendly coding
I will supply logo graphics, photos and catalog pages, as well as XML data for catalog configuration. You simply need to be able to create a "wrapper" around the page-flip component that can handle the above functionality.
Having used the component before, I would like to use [url removed, login to view], however I am happy for you to recommend a suitable alternative and/or use any third-party products or templates in your project for the sake of expediency.
Expected completion is not more than 30 days from project start.
Please feel free to post any questions you may have in the PMB.