Propose, design and complete Flash Games in the following category:
1) Sports (from dart to racing)
2) Arcade (platform, space-shooting, etc)
3) Puzzle/BoardGame (note: lower rate)
All games must be able to accept parameters from web page (such as userid, origin, etc) and send out information (such as highscore, target_URL, etc). We should be able to disable some of the parameters from within the source easily and re-compile it without affecting game play.
From time to time we will also start a project where we specify the game idea instead of you. But mostly we want to add 3 to 5 games per month. Please indicate if you are willing to offer service at package rate i.e. cheaper rate for n-games contract. We are willing to start alternate bid type so that you also get a discount from RAC.
Update (24May): Thanks for all the bid and comments. However, please specific a game that is in your mind and quote the price for that game. If you proposed several games, please give price for each game. We will start with 1 game per coder.
**Update (5 June): We finally found a coder - Vandy! But we are looking for more. Please continue to send in your bid. We will start new private requests later!**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Broadcast message 10/12
Our duedate is getting closer and we have only completed less than 5 new games. We have decided to purchase existing game and change the interface on our own instead.
We need the following:
(1) If you have existing games that you are willing to sell the FLA to us, please list the games and its price. Please send only your BEST 3 games for us to consider!
(2) If you have any unique idea in creating a new game, please tell us. However, the development cost of each game should not exceed $300.
We will then present your game/idea to our client, who will have the final say about whether we will us your game.
Hope the instruction is clear. We are getting a little frustrated since many coders didnt even read our request. Please include the word "read_all" as the first word of your reply, thank you!
Flash MX and above;
We are also looking for Director Games (such as more demanding board games: Risk, Axis&Allies, etc) but no budget yet