Our client has a flash teaching program that needs editing and updating.
We will have storyboards and content that needs to put into the application.
The application is approx. 1 hour long.
We will require a non disclosure agreement signed before the project begins.
We are looking for programmers that have lots of experience in flash GUI.
Please submit at least 2 examples of your work with your bid.
Please ask for more details if you need them.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All files that were used in the creation of this project are to be delivered at the completion of this project before final payment will be made to the coder. This means all PSD’s, jpegs, .fla’s and any other file used on this project.
5) 30 days of maintenance is required after project is completed.