I need someone to make our flash player work. The player will play video and 30 second audio samples. It will also have scrolling text, links and image display. The links, images and scrolling text will change for every song sample. The player is also a "buying station widget" similler to i-tunes. so it will need to be intergrated into a php db system. This system (pages , links, functions)still needs to be completed as well. I will provide all the pages needed for this. I will require you to do the coding to make them functional with the player and the buying sysytem.
I have the current players .fla file which is 60% complete
This player is made to be copied and pasted to other sites easily. the content will be entered and uploaded by the user. The code for the player will be autogenerated and displayed on the users admin page so they can easily copy and paste. There will be different codes for their website, [url removed, login to view] and possible youtube.com.
a version of this player is currently in use and can be seen online.
1. video will be preloaded and have the "play" arrow in the frame to play. Like youtube video style. when the video is done playing the next video will load and have the play arrow as well. There will be a max of 3 flash videos all under 5 min or equivalent to average gig size of a 5 min flash video.
2. the artist name will display static for all functions
3. the image next to the playlist will change for each song
4. the songs in the playlist will be 30 second samples that will play when the "play" button is clicked once. The "play" button will change to a "stop" button on release.
[url removed, login to view] "honeycomb" will act a check box for song purchase.
6. the text under "from the cd" will change for each song
7. The link from "click here to buy cd" will change for each song
8. the "more" text will display another playlist of songs
9. The "signup" button will go to a registration page (still needs to be completed)
10. the "log in" button will open a pop up log in box for the user (buyer) to log into their account
11. the "add song" button will add the selected song to a "checkout cart"
12. the "add all" button will add all songs selected tot he cart.
13. the "check out" button will bring the buyer to their checkout page (still needs to be completed)
the page will pre stored payment info and display all the items (mp3 files) they selected, ready to be downloaded to a destination they select ( harddrive, mobil device, etc)
14. the scrolling text along the bottom will change for every song.