We are looking for programmer who can build web based slots machine game as part of local casino marketing campaign. The slots itself will be classic slot machine with only pull handle and SPIN button. The game symbols will be replaced with EUR amounts and when three equal amounts are displayed the player will win amount displayed. The amounts for winnings will be predefined and will be presented to the players as SMS vouchers to be redeemed at the casino if they meet certain conditions. There is payout scheme logic that needs to be integrated so the winnings budget will be equally distributed amongst players and campaign length (90 days).
Players can spin slots as many times as they like, but when they receive winning combination they are taken to registration form where they need to enter their name, email and mobile number. The system needs to checks if the mobile number entered has previously won anything and if so it needs to display certain text (only one prize per mobile number for example). If the number has not previously won, the system send email with predefined text (that will include winner phone number and few other variables) to SMS provider center (Clickatell). The system also sends email to casino informing them of the winner details and stores data into database for further needs.
The whole game must be easily embedded into existing website(s) and must run on Linux based servers (PHP, mySQL,…). The game will be initially ported among three casino brands, but that only means three separated installments with no link whatsoever.
- slot machine with pull handle SPIN button to start rotating dials
- predefined logic for displaying the winning amounts based on conditions
- registration form for winners
- mobile number check for previous winnings
- generation of emails to SMS provider and casino (few variables, otherwise predefined text)
- storage of all events into database for further extraction
What we require:
- programing of actual game (either in flash or some other cross browser and OS compatible technology)
- programming of winning logic
- programming/build of registration form
- programming of variable emails
- integration with graphics provided
- installation of game to server
- complete source code to be released to us when game is completed
- continuos support to fix any bugs or problems that might arise
What we provide:
- all necessary graphics
- color scheme to match casino website
- key for distributing winnings
- server to run game on (PHP, MySQL)
- all necessary strings for SMS provider/casino email
- all text to be included in the game
- [url removed, login to view] (game workflow)
- [url removed, login to view] (predefined winning scheme)
- [url removed, login to view] (initial slot machine graphics)
Hello, Flash expert, can complete the project quickly for you. Many thanks.