I need an adobe flex / php component / script which displays documents in browseable swf files. These swf files should be similar to the swfs files produced by the following service:
[url removed, login to view] or http://www.docstoc.com.
I need it to generate document views reports from the conversion of uploaded files.
PHP can be used to do it, but I want to use php and flex. For example: To generate a converted view that includes embed images, charts and vector text.
The component must:
1) Convert pdf/doc/xls/ppt/open office/txt/jpg/rtf and other document formats to flash format using php or flex (maybe using the both together) on the fly (commanded by flex application).
2) All code used to do this conversion must to be proprietary and for commercial use.
3) All source code must be delivered and commented.
4) An Api to create simple and fast conversions must be included.
5) I don't want to use external/third-party software to convert.
To convert and generate the document views,
6) The component must use vector for text and simple objects to keep downloaded data light.
7) The component need to be able to display in all major browsers.
Because there exists several pdf-to-vector converters on the web, all you need to do is
- coded cleanly and with comments
- implements flashpaper's look-and-feel
- implements navigation buttons
- implements zooming 0 to 10,000
- implements the "hand" tool
- implements the "text select" tool
- implements the search function
- multi page thumbnails viewer (similar to ipaper)
- using php5 and flex3
- using amfphp or weborb for remote communication
- SEO optimized
- Can use meta tags with the new additions
seeking a speedy delivery of this solution.