I need a that records a video to a Flash Media Server.
You will need to
- provide me with all the files that go into the applications folder of the FMS
- create a Flash file with the following features:
- asks viewer to connect to webcam
- has start recording button that turns into a stop recording button once the recording starts
- set basic video details for the stream (size and quality)
- record video to the Flash Server application
- play video back to user while recording (using the local version so that it does not have a delay)
- Once finished (stop button is pressed), submit the url of the stream to an external php script on another server (you do not need to create this external script. I just need to know the POST or GET variable names).
Video must take a flash variable as parameter (numeric user id). This parameter must be transferred to the external script.
When recording is stopped, the user should be presented with the option to replay the recorded video or delete it.
On deletion, the recorded video should be removed from the server.
I know this can be done with only a couple of dozen lines of code, but I am unable to find a complete tutorial on it.