- Google Maps Mashups/API
- Online chat Flash applications
User Web page
- User administration:
- login as user
- create user account/password
- invite contacts (by email)
- display on Google Map the current supposed geolocation based on IP (from <[url removed, login to view]>)
- Select your actual current location on Google Maps using:
- search textbox
- click on map
- show on map if user's contacts are online and around
- chat with contacts through Flash chat app
Remote administration webpage
- Admin login/password
- Store location data received for each IP address
- user accounts data
- user contacts data
- user history data
- Remote administration interface
- View user data and activity: summary and details
- View IP location data: summary and details
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Compatible with all common versions of Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari Internet Browsers