Infinite IT Solutions is a leading technology consulting firm that has developed a niche in the enterprise cloud market. We are looking for a way to take our existing site and create multiple sites with specific functions to help us grow and expand our brands.
Our timelines are tight. Content is created. All we need is a super-professional and experienced Joomla administrator that knows the platform like the back of his/her hand so that we can go to market quickly.
The task is not heavy. It isn't even hard... it just takes a great individual that is looking for a long-term engagement with ongoing support.
Help us launch and then become our webmaster, we bring you more business. Simple (and profitable) win-win relationship.
Check out what we have now at [[url removed, login to view]]
[url removed, login to view]
to see our existing site.
We need to re-do this site entirely, as well as two other sites from scratch.
We want the themes to be similar.
More information will be provided upon selection of a candidate.
We are looking for a Joomla! Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of our web sites. Here's what you need to know.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Publish the content we create
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the websites better and easier to use
- Programming language(s): Joomla!
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- The drive, flexibility and passion to work independently and thrive in a remote-work environment
- Strong communication skills
- 5-7 years of programming experience
**- References mandatory (and will be checked)**
As far as compensation is concerned, we believe in paying for quality... we would rather pay a higher amount to get the job done quicker by someone who really knows their stuff vs. minimum wage for someone trying to learn on our backs. We just don't have the time for rookies even though this job is seemingly simple.
If you are a beginner, please do not apply. We do appreciate that everyone has to start somewhere, but this project does not have the cycles for learning experiences.
To be clear, we are very interested in working with LOCAL programmers in the Greater Toronto Area. International programmers need not apply at this time.
**How to Apply:**
Send your resume or company overview for our consideration.
Make sure to include some projects you have already done that touch on all technologies listed above, plus three references and your hourly fee.
Infinite IT is an equal opportunity employer.