We want to create a browser-based web application where many users could interact via voice chat -- very similar to TinyChat.
This is for gamers.
It will be a web-based alternative to Ventrilo and Mumble.
The flow would look like this:
1. User clicks on a "Create Room" button
2. A temporary chat room is created
3. The user shares a shortend URL with someone else via IM (e.g. gchat)
4. That person clicks the URL and is taken to the temporary chat room
5. The two (or however many) users are then voice-chatting
6. When the chat is over, they close the window.
It MUST have a specific (clean and simple) user interface. Design is VERY important.
It MUST have a specific functionality (again, clean and simple)
PREFERABLY, it can work with an alternative to Flash Media Server, such as Red 5 Open Source Flash Server.
If can be done in something besides Flash, that would be great.
Please see our mock-up below.
If interested, please include your portfolio.
7 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 749$ teklif veriyor
Hello, I have the some demos using webrtc and flash. Do you need the RSS on right? Also ssh? Which delay and echo? I'd like to discuss in detail. Thanks.