I need a flash player that can play arbitrary images and videos in a loop but dynamically programmed (it will be used in a db driven application).
- Start ASAP. Delivery 10 days from start of work.
- the input will be a set objects (using an object model for the content). My application use the player with a dynamically generated set of content.
- content maybe Jpg, Gif, Png, Bmp, Tiff, FLV and MP4 format
- sized as needed or full screen on page load. I need to embed it in different pages at different sizes.
- aspect ratio (default to 16:9)
- one page documentation with a working sample with all above mentioned formats (samples should be 16:9).
The code must be clean and simple. This could lead to future work.
Additional player properties
- if static content (images): it should specify the display time.
- possible object model
(content) <- static/dynamic content <- specific types if needed.
Thanks for the bids. I would like to add some additional requirements.
- Each content may contain one or more messages (don't assume a limit) displayed in a textbox over the image/video. This should be incorporated into the object model.
- each object can be decorated with elements, in this case a textbox (with text, positioning in percentage, font, font colour, background color)
Please feel free to update your bids.
An important note:
For performance and scalability it is critical that content be cached on client INDIVIDUALLY. I am not sure if this is possible with flash.
- So if one image changes the entire content should not be loaded when the page is reloaded.
- If a bit of text changes over an image, it should not require a reload of the image if the page is reloaded.
Please do not send any messages without a proposal on how you will approach this task. As this is a part of a much larger project the design is critical.
- Please see my posting and address each requirement
- If you propose using any third party tool provide the case for doing so.
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $170 teklif veriyor
Hi there, I am ready to [login to view URL] check PMB Regards Shambhal
Hello, I can develop that flash, pls. contact me for details.
please see this url [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] this is this the developed in my team and i have very experiend per Daha Fazla
Hi Sir,We can do your [login to view URL] are professional Flash Designers and AS2/3 [login to view URL] on [login to view URL] refer PMB.
Hello, I have read the requirements and the additions. I have made flash players for dynamic content with database hooks before. Best regards, Steve