Application required with the following features:
1) provide secure (password not ssl) collection of data for Online Insurance forms (~15 forms)
2) Provide a live quote on one of the forms (see attached file for Excel Spreadsheet that does a quote)
3) ability to generate printable output
4) Administrative Backend with ability to backup/download data, simple statistics, assign access rights, create new data collection only forms (no live quotes), etc.
Backend is MySQL, front end could either be PHP or Flash.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under Canadian Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 24, 2005 12:13:20 PM:
A number of bidders have asked the same set of questions so I'm sending a generic response to all users.
1) We aren't interested in a Microsoft based Solution. We use a non-dedicated LAMP infrastructure (Linux/Apache/MySql/PHP).
2) We already have a site and hosting, details will be given to the winning bidder... no design changes or hosting services are required.
3) We have completed a highlevel flow chart of the user end and are working on the admin side now. A PDF is available.
4) Live Quote or Real Time Quote means that the 1 form will analyse the data entry and using business logic will generate a $ value. Other forms will not do this. Collect, store, print only... $ will be manually calculated by an underwriter for these.
Please adjust your bids accordingly if you just put in a place holder amount.
Shared hosting account (bell canada), no shell access, Linux, PHP/MySQL