This is a very simple project for one who knows html. It contains 3 html pages with some graphics or flash. I want to create 3 [login to view URL](home page) for auto body parts related client.
Some points about project:
1. Html pages should follow all html standards.
2. The pages should be very light(around 10 kb) and graphic should not be very heavy.
3. The general idea is to have header(containing top menu, button for specials and space for me to fill company related information), footer(containing some links and copyright information), left bar having quick links, right bar(containing login form, search form and other today's special links) and middle part(I will fill the information later).
Above points are general idea I have. But any other idea is also considered.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
HTML, Graphics, Flash