We are looking to develop a stock photography website. The following basic list of checklist is what we have in mind. We are still ironing out the concept. The participating photographer who wishes to sell the photograph will be paid on revenue sharing. We will decide what the percentage is. All photographers will start with 50-50% percent and then based on the volume of sales, they will be upgraded.
For Photographers -
1. Photographer will visit the site, then make a profile with username and password.
2. He/she will get a secure profile with paypal embedded. This will allow us to pay the photographer.
3. He/She will upload his/her photos using a flash uploader. See [url removed, login to view] for photo upload feature.
4. Once photos are upload, he/she will tag the photos with search words.
5. Each time someone purchases the photos, the photographer will get an email.
6. All photos have to be ensured against fraud/theft, so starting with right menu disable, other precautions have to be taken to protect them.
For Site Visitors -
1. They will be able to come view the entire collection in a wall matrix with a search feature at the top to see photos are available. See [url removed, login to view] for general concept.
2. Site visitors will see small photos with watermark. Once they register, they will see photos without watermark. So in other words, watermarking feature has to be developed so that each photo automatically is watermarked.
3. For registered visitors, it will show all different sizes available. These sizes will be set by photographer. i.e. 1024x768, 1366x768, etc.
4. Then as usual, the site visitor will be able to add to cart and checkout. This feature has to fairly userfriendly displaying prices, size and thumbnails for cart contents (photos).
This project is fairly intense so beginner and amateur programmers need not apply or bid. You will get full PSD design which is not ready yet. We need someone who will commit to the project and not work on this as time permits over next six months. Estimated date for PSD design completion is Sept 15. Site has to be launced by Nov 30th (estimate). Please bid with bid amount, timeline and why we should choose you. Thank you.
PS Payment will made upon reaching set milestones and via escrow.