I need ONE article for now, I need it within the next few hours so you to do it Quick.
The post should be anything between 400 to 700 words, regarding any technological subject
you might be interested in. the general topics I’m looking can are:
- Gadgets (Gadget review, Gadget hacks)
- Operation Systems (Linux, Windows, Mac OS – Tips, tricks,
Exploits, special actions)
- Programming (php, Ror, MySQL, html, css, Java, Flash, Ajax...)
- General Internet (Search Engines, Web 2.0, SEO…)
- Anything Computer related that you might think about.
You might want to visit my blog and check out to offer a better topic:
[url removed, login to view]
In your bid you MUST include the following:
- Article Title (i.e. “Ajax Vs Flesh – Battle of the Giants”)
- Price for the post
I’m looking for 100% UNIQE post, don’t go coping it from Wikipedia or something.
I need the post TONIGHT! Don’t bid unless you can provide it within several hours TOP.
English MUST be MAIN or SECOND language.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $50 for this job
"Concept of invariance in algorithms". An invariant, by definition, is a statement that is always true within fixed model. Programmer may use it implicitly, but clear understanding of its benefits may sometimes help to Daha Fazla
Do you ask yourself what is better: to read code or to write it? A short story of what is better to do.