I am in a somewhat urgent need to get a new website up and running. I, however, am also on a budget, so low bids with evidence of quality work will be considered.
This is what I need:
- to provide and stream original high-quality (mostoly documentary) film programming on the web. An IPTV type website.
- To have a modern-looking, original video-player to operate all videos with basic functions like total volume control, full screen capability, full video control, and embedding capability, as well as I-Phone Application (I-Phone App later on after the launch if necessary)
- have flash advertising capability, as well as google ads, and other ad space available to help generate revenue
Users should be able to:
- visit an original, enticing homepage and have a video automatically starts playing right away
- register a username, login, upload a photo, make comments on videos, and sign up for a newsletter, and all the things that go along with registering a username including a function to get a lost username or password.
- easily navigate the website and find videos in multiple ways (from the tabs, from a search, from categories, etc.)
- see suggestions on other videos once a video has finished playing (maybe within the video player itself. Youtube does this now with suggestions that pop in there after a video is done playing.)
- listen to a podcast (a podcast player should be available, but podcasts are not prepared at the moment. This is an idea once the website takes off.
- Have the ability to read a blog section, where I can post youtube, vimeo, and other video website links and embed with ease.
- see advertising for multiple things, including a jpeg we match with each video being viewed at the moment (to the left), and a either an ad I make and place on the right, or ad space to sell when we are able to do this.
- Find my website with ease by searching Google, or any other search engine website like Yahoo, MSN, and others
Admin (me) should be able to:
- see general important statistics like: how many views per video, where people are visiting from, how long they are visiting for, and other things that help me track visitor information. Google Analytics has a service for this. Do I use them, or do you have the capability to install coding for this? ***For me, this part is really important that it work correctly from the beginning so I can guide my future advertising strategy.
- upload videos regularly, and easily control what is being ¡¥featured¡¦, and attach a photo to each video to be present to the left of the video screen while the video is being played
- Control comments when necessary
- easily send out newsletters via some newsletter framework
- Other recommendations here by you will be a BIG plus!
- I would like the user to feel like they are in a modern-day, possibly Asian living room with a flat screen on the wall, and a few appropriate decorations on the table below the TV. The wall behind the TV should also match, and then also at the bottom of the homepage should be the floor visible. It should all go together nicely. I am not super picky about what exactly it should be, but the theme is ¡§Modern Asian Living room¡¨ whatever that means. ƒº Colors should also be themed and match.
Please bid appaopriately, provide working examples on the web, and also be true to the timeframe you believe it will take from day one until a final product is up and running on the web.
Thanks for reading!