We require a web-based multimedia learning system built using HTML / Macromedia Shockwave / Flash technology. The system is designed to teach math to kids and adults.
This web-based system is to replace an "installable" application developed by another company that resulted in a customer support nightmare.
- The application consist of 60 modules.
- We have the audio already recorded in mp3 format, plus all the lesson text. Each audio module is around 3 minutes long.
- You will add animation to illustrate each module. This will be in the form of an animated cartoon character that you will create. (We will provide details of what each animation should do.)
- There is quiz at the end of each module in a simple question and answer format. This needs to be "interactive" online.
- You will also need to insert "gaps" (short silences of approx 1 second duration) into each audio lesson. (We will provide exact details for each lesson.)
- There is no need (in this release, at least) to store client details on the server.
Your job is to create an exciting and easy-to-use web-based learning system. The project will be broken down into 2 phases:
1) "Initial design phase". This is where you create and supply "templates" that show us the look and layout of the system. This will include a mock up of a sample lesson.
2) "Application phase". This is where you create the complete system consisting of all 60 modules, plus a front-end menu-driven interface.
This is definitely a job for an experienced professional. You will require a strong web design talent coupled with excellent Flash animation skills. You should also have demonstrable experience of creating a streaming flash-based web system.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MSIE 6.0 and up.