Bulldog Test Prep, LLC requires a website.
We are a startup with a tight budget, so this project may have to be done in stages. Here is the breakdown of what we ultimately want.
1. Flash Intro. I don't have any concrete ideas, but it should have something to do with tutoring high school students, who go on to succeed at a prestigeous college. It should be short and to the point though.
2. Web Site. We need to completely revamp our website interface. Our current site can be found at [url removed, login to view] - as you can see, it needs work. I want it to look more professional. Our competitor websites can be found at [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] I have a logo that will be completed shortly, as well as some photos, which we can send you.
3. Online Ordering System. We want users to be able to view a detailed description of each of our products and services, add their choices to a shopping cart, and pay via paypal or credit card. A report should then be generated for accounting purposes.
4. Employee Login System. We send tutors to our clients' homes on assignments. We would like to be able to put the tutor's schedule online. The tutor can view their schedule along with the client's address. After the tutor completes his/her work for the day, the tutor is able to login, log their hours worked, and type in a short report. They should also be able to view their payroll information (hours worked this period, amount due, pay date, past payments, etc.)
5. Client Login System. The client should be able to login to the system and view their tutoring schedule, plus their tutor's contact information. The client should also be able to view comments that the tutor posts as well as grades for past assignments.
6. Client Testing System. We want to be able to administer a testing system online. From our end, we input the questions, multiple choice answers, and the correct answer. From the client's end, the user sees the questions and multiple choice answers, and then makes a selection. There should also be a way for us to time the exam. At the end of the exam, the user gets an answer grid with their answer and the correct answer, as well as their grade.
As I stated above, we have a tight budget, so we may have to do this in stages. The important part is the website interface. Please give us a quote for each part of this project and for the project as a whole.
42 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1040$ teklif veriyor
Dear sir, We can do this job for [url removed, login to view] have lot of experience dealing with this kind of [url removed, login to view] see pmb to start our [url removed, login to view]
Hi, We have gone through your requirements. We always deliver a good quality code. Can we go ahead for detail discussion on this project? Please revert to me Thanks and regards