I have a PHP application which I want to use to administer online quizzes and exams to the public as well as organizations and schools. Presently I have the application but it does not contain all the features I need. In addition, I have professionally designed flash website that I want to integrate with the application. All the website pages will use the professional page which can be duplicated. The test taking page will be the original application.
Below is a list of the work I want to be done.
1) Customize the professional website
i) Extend the banner across the page
iii) Template for additional pages based on the professional page when required
2) Integrate the web page and the application.
3) The home page will use the professional website.
4) When users login they should access the following features. These features are the main object of the project as they do not exist as at now:
i) Register for a test (option to select from a list of available exams and subjects)
ii) Schedule/Reschedule for a test (based on a specific date and time).
iii) Cancel a scheduled test.
iv) Choose a testing location.
v) Pay for test (can be enabled or disabled in the admin).
vi) Print a receipt
vii) Practice test
5) Additional Admin features.
a) Testing Location Registration page
6) Test page should not be visible to the test taker except at the testing location
a) Test will be available only at the testing location after the proctor generates a code that the user will use to login
7) If a user changes his/her email address, there should be a warning that
revalidation will be required. If a user changes email address, the user
must be revalidated.
8) Terms and Condition integration into the registration page. User must accept the terms before being allowed to register
9) Database of all the pages that need database entry
10) Include feature in a question to enable test taker Mark a question for review at a later time before the end of the test, Next a question to come back to it later, Back to change previous answer (see attached sample page).
11) Feature to show answered question and questions left.
12) Feature to define questions in different categories for the same subject
13) Feature to randomly select questions from different categories in a pool of questions
Sample site [url removed, login to view]