This is what I need:
1. [url removed, login to view] - revise the frontpage to look like attached mock up image - 1.jpg.
2. [url removed, login to view] - turn this into a page that represents a shop information page with the gallery smaller and on the right. Please create spacing for a paragraph or two of words on the left. I will send the text.
3. [url removed, login to view] - turn this into a wordpress page.
- Find a weather plug in and place in a right upper sidebar. It will need it to be configured for Twillingate, Newfoundland & Labrador. If you can configure it today's forecast and have an extended weather link attached.
- Use a banner rotator plug in and insert it into the right middle of the page - I will send the images and text to go in it. Use a banner plug in that allows text overlays.
- Tour schedule on the left - please make the text more attractive for advertising.
4. Habour Lights Inn - I will send text and photos to turn this into a page advertising his inn. I will need a gallery for the images included.
5. [url removed, login to view] - I will need a gallery with the same images but will need an extra category for youtube videos. I will send you links to his youtube videos so you can embed them.
6. Take the social media icons from the bottom and place them where the toll free number is located now. Place the toll free number in the footer where the social media icons are now.
7. [url removed, login to view]
- create a contact paqe with captcha ( please use an easy to read font).
- Place this caption into a nice large font: ”Come join Captain Perry Young aboard the M.V. Daybreak.”
- Create the page with two columns and placed the physical address, phone numbers, etc in the right column with a nice font.
- add a map with the physical location of Twillingate Adventure Tours.
8. Create a page for adding links to other sites and add it to the top right links.
9. Link the logo to the homepage.
10. Use a nice banner rotator with text caption capability into the header. Take the header graphic on the frontpage and turn it into the first banner. - example 2 of 1.jpg.
- Create an animation of a collapsing iceberg to include as a banner.
- Create an animation of a whale tail splashing out of the water to include as a banner.
* I would prefer these banners to be done by rotating images instead of flash - if possible. Set up the banner rotator to show the animation once only and then use the regular header graphic as a static image. Please use the area outlined with example 1 of 1.jpg.
Use this sequence:
a. regular banner ad on loading the frontpage.
b. the animation (either iceberg or whale tail (not both) and chosen randomly).
c. Return to the regular header graphic and make it static.
12. Change "oceanfeed" into "blog" and link the blog to it.
13. Take this info of area 13 and move it into a page called VESSEL. Title it and call the heading "M.V. Daybreak". Place the info on the left side of the page and place a gallery on the right. I will send the images.
14. Take the space of area of 13 and create two sections.
1. For one section I will need you to insert a feed of his blog.
2. The other section I will need you to embed a newsletter subscription plug in to send a newsletter to registered user's emails of his blog posts.
15. Move [url removed, login to view] into the main directory ([url removed, login to view]) and remove the old site after all is done and when I give send the message.
When the site is moved to the main root, please keep all plug ins already in use.
I`m using Feedwordpress to pull the feed into other sites.
I`m going to Twillingate this weekend to test the boat tour operator`s cellphone for uploading images and posts to his wordpress site from his boat.
For me to do:
1. Mock up for frontpage to send Usashi. Add more images to the galleries and send to Usashi.
2. Create commentary for shop page.
3. Send the images for [url removed, login to view]
4. Create content for Harbour Lights Inn page.
5. Upload all videos to youtube and send Usashi the links.
6. Link up social media icons.
8. List links and affiliates.
13. Send images of boat.
Please let me know the length of time to complete and any questions. I need this site up and running as soon as I can.