In order for the programmer to understand the project he must see my temporary website [url removed, login to view]:
1. In the Public Area, the Home button which is also the default is laced with sports news and interrupted by odds (manually input) to entice viewers to bet.
2. The News button will be replaced by the TV Channels which is similar to [url removed, login to view] which features schedules for free live sporting events not only in football but also other sports as well.
3. Events button will be replaced by Forum where viewers interact, post comments, and chat.
4. Videos will be replaced by Odds Guide where upon clicking, viewers are informed of the terminologies in betting and how to bet.
5. TVGuide is replaced by About Us where I can write about my website.
In the buttons on the second row:
1. Live Now button (which will be moved to the last as a PROBABLE Live Casino in the future where dealers are being streamed live) will be replaced by Live Bet which upon clicking is similar to [url removed, login to view] where a live MLB game is transcripted thru text and betting occurs on every milestone of the game.
2. The Buttons on this second row follows: Entertainment becomes World Football; Music becomes MLB, then NFL, then NBA, then NHL, then Other Sports. (There must also be an option for Casino on this side which will be added in the future - see 1 above).
For the above, I will provide the odds not from other sportsbooks but from my own, generated and updated manually from excel or csv files. I will not use other sportsbooks because I would like to put my own advertisements on this site instead of other beting websites. I would like to immediately update the scores by refreshing the excel or csv file database whenever a goal is scored or in the case of basketball, quarter change, or in baseball, the inning is finished.
For the above, the [url removed, login to view] user-friendliness is copied.
3. The Broadcast Now button should be Bet Now button and when the viewer click, the same bet card similar to the [url removed, login to view] will appear.
4. Login and Signup is as is.
5. Payment gateway is Paypal and automatically rejects payment from banned countries and also accepts bank transfer and Western Union.