We are a non-profit organization looking for a serious game design and game development studio to develop a resource management multiplayer web game. The game is very similar in spirit to Travian (please check [url removed, login to view]) - but with an educational purpose. Key characteristics are:
- Similar to Travian (resource management, maps ...)
- Gameplay adapted to fit educational purpose (e.g. answer math quizes instead of buying gold to accelerate resource harvesting)
- Targeting 12 - 17 year olds
- Simple yet neat graphics
- Evolutionary game --> can start small but gradually evolve over the years
- Viral dimension (Facebook, etc.)
High-level specs (~10 pages) will be provided for selected studio.
We are looking for a long term partner as the game will be evolving over the years. Past credentials are key.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $11589 for this job
Hi! We`ve got great experience (7 years on the software market) in developing iPhone , iPad apps, games, 3D graphics, flash, websites. Samples in PMB.
We are a small game development studio located in Sweden. We have great experience from developing flash based games, applications for facebook and iPhone/iPad apps. I've sent you a PM with more information!
We have huge expertise in web design, Iphone and Gaming. Please visit [url removed, login to view] and let us know further. Skype : [url removed, login to view]