I am looking for a programmer to create an API that will connect my PHP/MySQL site (dating site) with click2mail.
The API must use SOAP protocol.
You can read up more about the click2mail api at their website:
[url removed, login to view]
The basic workflow we require is below:
1) User Logins to our website
2) User buys snail mail credits on our website
3) User views a profile.
Code checks to see if postal address registered
If postal address registered display "Send Letter by Post Icon"
If postal address registered display "Send Postcard Icon"
4) User clicks "Send letter by Post"
Check for snail mail credits
If credits exist - continue
If no credits - display error with link to buy credits.
5) Open Letter Editor
Editor contains basic formatting features including
- Font styles, font sizing
- Left, right text justify
- Bold, underline, italics
- Paragraphing etc
- See example when you enter text at [url removed, login to view]
6) Preview as Pdf file. Because we are using SOAP method we almost certainly must preview as Pdf file before transmitting data to click2mail via API.
7) Option to return to editor if changes are required, otherwise continue
8) SEND to Click2mail
9) When letter is sent, snail mail credits are deducted from user account
10) User has ability to check status of letter that was sent on a status page connected through api.