Please visit [url removed, login to view] to see site that needs working on.
- PLEASE DO NO APPLY UNLESS ENGLISH IS YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE!
- This is less than a days work to someone who knows what they are doing. Quotes that do not reflect this will simply be deleted.
1. - The detail view should display the car brand logo, it currently doesn't work properly. From what I can gather, the code is saving the image file names incorrectly, so when the detail view is displayed, it is looking for an image file name that doesn't exist. I think this should be very quick to fix. Click on any of the car adverts in [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] to see this problem.
2. - The database admin page which allows you to add and update car brand logos doesn't work. Also if you try to add a logo to an existing car make, it sometimes creates a new car make record, this is not supposed to happen.
There is also a problem in the admin section. When you click on 'change make logo' - you are taken to another page which should allow you to do this. However the 'make' you are attempting to change the logo for, is not displayed, nor is it selected in the drop down list. It should do this automatically. Finally, on the 'Car Makes and models page' the car 'make logo' should be displayed for reference, it currently is not.
3. - There is no recapcha for some of my contact page options, this needs fixing.
[url removed, login to view] You will see that you can select four different contact options listed in the dropdown menu. Only one of these options when clicked shows the recapcha box as it should do. All four options should have recapcha boxes for them.
4. - The car showroom/rental logos don't show on the detail view page, this needs adding. Clicking on the car showroom/rental company banners on either of these pages [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] will take you to the advanced search pages, and they will then display a list of cars currently being sold from those companies. Their banner is also displayed at the top of the search. This banner should also be shown in the detail view when a record is clicked on. Currently only the 'car make' logo is displaying - or it would be if it were working. This needs adding.
5. - The contact page should have a contact option automatically selected if navigating from certain pages. This has been coded and WAS working, but for some reason it now isn't, this needs looking at. You can see it working properly on this page [url removed, login to view] (this is the old design, but the code is the same). When you click on the contact page link, you will see that the 'Email alert for my search criteria' form is already showing. For some reason this is not working on the final site. Also, the contact option that has been automatically selected, should be shown as selected in the drop down menu on the contact page. This should be a very simple fix.