This project is for a referral network.
This will be a web based membership site.
Each membership allows 1 listing on our network, additional listings can be purchased.
the businesses who want to pay for referrals will see a signup form that asks for these
1. business name
2. contact name
5. website url
6. business category (select from dropdown menu)
7. businesses will go to our website and select from 3 packages:
1. monthly billing
2. quarterly billing
3. annual billing
there will be a 4th invisible package that is offered as a downsell which is free for first
month then costs the same as regular monthly billing.
8. referral requirements (text box)
9. amount to pay for a referral that ends with a sale.
10. payment options offered to pay referrers.
11. select geo targeting allowed for referrals
12. select add-ons:
1. add additional listing for extra $[url removed, login to view] per month
2. make listing featured on home page $99 per month
3. make listing featured in category $[url removed, login to view] per month
4. make listing "short description" in BOLD $.99 per month
5. make listing "short description" highlighted $.99 per month
6. make listing "short description" flashing icon $[url removed, login to view] per month
(add ons can be added or removed later within their account)
7. become a "preferred company" and each time a person joins we send them your listing
and charge no referral fee. $[url removed, login to view] per month.
The referrers who want to join to make money by referring others to the businesses will see
this signup form:
Here are more features:
1. categories must be searchable by keyword, referral amount, payment type
2. users rate companies 1-10 and companies rate users 1-10 this rating stays on their
respective profile page
3. when a company posts a new listing it goes into the category they selected plus into a
category called latest listings which has the latest 100 listings in it.
4. company can report a fraudulent user who is submitting them crap leads.
5. internal inbox for both users and companies to receive notifications in. and disposition
records. a user must submit a referral or lead through a form inside their account which
goes directly to the companies internal inbox for the company to review. After the company
contacts this lead the company must disposition the lead by choosing from 3 options:
1. "payment ready" (means they are ready to pay the user because the lead was good)
2. "sale pending" (means the company needs more time to close the deal)
3. "no sale" (means the lead was bad and the company will not be paying the user for
the referral or lead.)
When the company dispositions the lead this causes the script to send a message to the
user's inbox who submitted the lead or referral. The user sees the status of the lead as:
1. "Payment ready"
2. "sale pending"
3. or "no sale"
and the only action a user can take is to disposition the message as "PAID" after they
receive the money owed by the company for the lead or referral as per the companies payment
methods previously agreed upon.
6. after a user receives $600 from any one company we require them to fill out w9 and send a
message to the company that has paid them $600 or more letting them know they are now
required to file a 1099 for that user in order to continue receiving leads or referrals from
that particular user.
7. both companies and users have a profile page in the script, this page contains all the
contact and description details we have on file plus displays their current rank of 1-10
displays how many leads paid for by company and how many leads submitted to company and the
%. allows both companies and users a html box to input/edit html snipits. we encourage them
to insert their badges for myspace, facebook, twitter, etc. allow both company and users to
edit their description, add a picture.
programmer must integrate with our merchant account ([url removed, login to view]) for billing/tracking
we will be using [url removed, login to view] to track everything including our affiliate program.
programmer must be able to design everything in the most simple way with "user friendly" at
the top of the list!