Hello, I had hired a freelancer to create my site, however I found out too late that he was not experienced enough to work on my account so now I'm behind schedule. I need a functional website completed within 5-7 days. Therefore, I need someone that can start on my site, ASAP and be totally dedicated to completing this project on time.
I use [url removed, login to view] site and need to have a 6-8 page website built. The freelancer, MUST know how to create Databases, have knowledge of mySQL or MSSQL.
Before you bid on my job, please view these sites as I will need my website to be similiar to these sites, we are a self-service dvd kiosk company therefore, you must be able to build sites really close to these: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], blockbusterexpress.com. If you can build a site similar to these sites, then please send me a quote. Please no beginners, I need someone with experience and can provide me with actually websites they have designed, similar to my requirements.
Ok, here's the sample website overview. I believe my site will be pretty straight forward the only challenge maybe changing the header on the "widget" and replacing it with my logo, however I don't know that may be easy for you. Here's the "widget" that I would like placed within my site: [url removed, login to view] PLEASE VIEW THE WIDGET AND MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO IMPORT THIS ON THE SITE and CAN CHANGE THE LOGO HEADER. This is extremely important.
Home Page: will have the following buttons: Sign In/Sign Up, Be the First/Wish List, Online Reservation, Find a Movie, Sign Up for Email, How DoubleTake DVD works, and FAQs.
Log in/Sign up - will take you to a page where they can either log into the site or sign up to log in. However, once someone sign up for the first time, I would like a welcome email to be sent to them.
Be the First/Wish list button will take you to a page that has all the upcoming new movie releases for the following months (I will update this on a monthly basis) however, once they select the movies, the information is to be stored where I can see the request, or either get an email.
Find a Movie button will take you inside the "widget link" which have all the movies.
Online Reservation- Is the "widget"
How DoubleTake DVD works - will take you to a page that outline instructions for renting a movie
1. Sign In/Sign Up - Dual page, where people can log into their account or create their account (sample: [url removed, login to view])
2. Email Address - Once their email address is provided a welcome email is sent to them
3. Be the First or Wish List button that takes you to a page where we can list upcoming new movies for the following month. People can click on the upcoming movies they would like to see, then either an email is sent to me or the information is collected on the site for me to view.
4. Rent at DoubleTake Page - this page will have a picture of our kiosk with steps on how to order movies (sample: [url removed, login to view]
5. Online Reservation Coming Soon button - a pop up or drop down appear, that will outline how to use online reservations once we have it.
5. FAQ Page with collapsible answers