- The PHP is fine, it works but it needs to be standardized for better use across the site. There is use of several different conventions such as Object Oriented PHP programming and regular static PHP programming.
- To make it standardized the HTML needs to be redone. No usage of tables for layout or HTML for look & feel. HTML is for structure, css is for style.
- The layout breaks in every page, elements are not lined up correctly.
- The banner in the middle shouldn't have to be broken up into 10+ separate images.
- The information layout in all the pages is fine, the pages just need more attention to detail such as spacing, margin and padding.
- There needs to be more consistency in the font choices used. Also, small but important, all links should try and have the same rollover effect.
Hi, we can start on it now. Can you view PMB for details. AHT Group.
Bu iş için 18 freelancer ortalamada $77 teklif veriyor
Let's start. Please let me know your website url first.
I will fix all the issues. Please show me the site first.
I can't view your site ("Connection Failed") but surely we can do this job. We guarantee crossbrowser compatibility
Hi, I can fix your HTML/PHP for $200. Regards, Isaac
Hello! I can help you to get it done. It is in my area of expertise. Regards, Dmitry
I have been doing such sort of project on regular basis and thus able to do a good justice to the work with ultimate care and quality.
Straightening and standardizing code is one of our specialties and we are particularly skillful with PHP, CSS and HTML
Hello, The same as for Joomla RSS news site bid. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
I know how that works! It’s a real bid, not a placement bid. Sample or mock up will be provide on request when we are being considered. Please Note: I started as a content writer and SEO for John Clements consult Daha Fazla
Hi, We are very much interested to this [login to view URL] check PMB. Thanks, Regards, Sakthi Soft Solutions.