Requirement specification - Dim App for Android, iphone and iPad
This app solves the following problem: when you are in the dark without any light the lowest level of your phone display brightness is still a lot of light! Way too much light for fishermen, hunters, detectives, etc. This app is For everybody that wants to use the phone without being seen in the dark but still wants to use his/her phone.
When the app is started there shall be a handle to seamlessly adapt the system brightness of the phone. A second handle is there to even further dim the phone. Please make suggestion on how you think you can realize this. I think you have to work with changing display colors, similar to the night modus in Tomtom GPS/navigation systems. E.g. If you have a white background with black text turn it to black background with white text? But what effect would that have on images that contain black and white?
The risk that you switch the dimming function on during daylight and cannot turn it off because you cannot recognize the content of the display, shall be minimized
With your quote please state how you think you plan to realize this app.
Here are some further specs:
- [url removed, login to view] to be included, bugfixes are included
- communication via skype and email during programming phase
- First realization in Android, then creation of the same function in iphone and ipad
- well documented source code included upon delivery of the final app
- create an app icon, i will give you an image
- create all images needed for uploading into android market and apple appstore, including screenshots of the application
Thank you all for quoting!