I built a theme using Blueline Theme as a base. My custom theme has multiple page layout templates. Home page (2-Col), Subpages (2-col), Subpages (3-Col).
I have created the Home page template however I am having some issues with the subpage template design. Here's what I need fixed. (refer to the pdf file for design mockup)
1. 2-col and 3col Subpage Templates, Index (blog), Single-Post, Archives templates: I need the logo and the H1 tag to appear in the middle content as displayed in the pdf. The bottom border needs to be added as well.
2. 3col Subpage Templates, Index (blog), Single-Post, Archives templates: I need these to have a Second Side Nav (sidenav2) that is widgetized.
- 3col Subpage will be used for all the pages on the site and will either contain a list of subpage links OR images (refer to pdf). I'm not sure the best way to set this up so the best suggestions will help in determining who gets the job.
- Index, Single-Post, Archive templates: the second Side Nav will need to list Post Categories.
3. SideNav (Main Navigation): I have the hover background set to opacity 70 however it looks to also be adding the opacity to the font. I only want the background set to opacity 70.
4. Site needs to work in all major browsers.
Developer must have proven Wordpress skills. Please review the attachments before bidding.