Like many others on this site, we're looking for a copy of collective buying website like Groupon and Living Social. We prefer an almost near clone of the functionality and presentation of Living Social, and we'll slightly redesign and reposition certain components of the website.
Menu options: Today's Deal, Experiences, Escapes, Past Deal's, Families, how it works and other cities.
We need the ability to add more cities as required but full functionality of LivingSocial.
Also need the functionality for commission rates in Australian, US, UK or Euro dollars, ability to set how much commission in percentage and dollar value, this will need to be automated once a business posts and sells a coupon and every month it will automatically sends out a Tax Invoice to the business/s total commissions to be paid etc.
Here's an outline of what we need
• Same as Living Social
• The ability to control the site through an interface, with a secure login, so that an administrator can login remotely and update anytime content management system.
• The ability for an administrator to create a new Deal for the City for which they have permission through the content management system.
• The ability for an administrator to create a deal by filling some details(discussed more below in Deal Features) such as starting date, duration of the deal (in hours, could be more than 24h), price, number of buyers required (optional, if needed).
• The ability for an administrator to remove a previous deal for the City.
• The ability to specify key terms and conditions cost per coupon, quantity of coupons available, etc.
• The ability to view all members, their contact details, and coupons purchased.
Manage CMS contents:
Product Management & Deal Features:
• No required buying quantity
• Each coupon will be emailed to the customer and will need the following fields: Coupon#, Picture; Price Paid (by the member); % Savings; Purchased; Short Description; Logo, Address of the Business and Phone Number, Remaining Time, Share deal through email, Facebook, Twitter functionality; Address of the Business (with small Google Map integration tied to the address with ability to zoom in and out.), Key Terms & Conditions (pls. see [url removed, login to view] under “fine print”)
• The ability to restrict the time period for which ‘Deal' is available (typically 24 hrs to 7 days).
• Coupon generator that will randomly generate serial numbers of 10 digits or/and letters (the coupon number), which will be given to the customer ion their email to use when they buy products or services from vendors.
• The ability to facilitate payment options with direct credit card transactions (no payment information should be stored on our servers).
• Payment Confirmation email once cards are charged sent to the user's email address with the amount being charged (e.g. an invoice/receipt)
• The ability for members to securely purchase coupons once logged in without reentering credit card or shipping address information.
• The ability for members to login to the site to view and print coupons purchased (with serial numbers of 10 digits and/or letters), personal details (name, contact details).
• The status of your customer orders are notified through the email as soon as the order status changes (payment confirmation email)
Email list Management:
• The ability to create an auto-generated HTML email with stylized graphics-included coupon upon purchase completion, which is sent to all members who opted in for either a site wide or specific category email, alerting them of each day's ‘Deal'.
• The ability to create an auto-generated HTML email, which is sent to the member post-purchase, with a link to where they can login and print out any coupons purchased.
• The ability to create an auto-generated HTML email with stylized graphics, if the customer has not been to the website since 20 days.
Tracking Referrals (by issuing customers a unique referral link)
• Ability to note the new user signing up after clicking the referral link
• Ability to deposit dollars into a referring parties account after their referral makes a purchase.
• The system will show which dead deals to display on a "prior deals" page..
• For each expired ‘Deal', the ability to show the client's logo, date, optional Sold Out logo, the ‘Deal' offered, the number of coupons sold, the total dollars saved.
• Displays only specific information to the expired deal in the prior deal view but each should be clickable to a special prior deals directory displaying the normal page but not allowing the item/offer to be purchased.
• Landing on page for new visitors based on IP address and matched to our cities. If that's not possible, allow us some control that we can set what city becomes the landing page when people first show up to the site and haven't yet selected what city they'd like to see.
• Recognization of current customers when they turn back to website and regarding cities where they live have to be choosen automatically for them.
• Overall, the website should be flexible in terms of functional amendments. In the future, the provider may be hired to add certain functions. This will likely be an interactive and on-going assignment.
• Basic information pages: About Us, Contact Us, Businesses, Affiliates, FAQ, Terms & Conditions, Privacy etc.
• The software should setup allow for easy theme customization, logo upload, web admin of daily deals and historical archives, etc.
• Code must be easy to read, update and well documented. Also, we would like a programmer who could be available for tweaks and glitch repair in the first few weeks at no additional costs.