Looking for a phpBB based membership website builder for children school homework. The school Site builder code to be released to the buyer. The sitebuilder should be build with stunning graphics and theme database - accessible by site administrator.
(1) Login, forgot password, registration etc. Enable/disable cookie at student computer.
(2) Admin Panel should allow administrator to enter unlimited questions to mySQL databank for each subjects, i.e Math, Science, Reading, Writing (subject); new subject can be added. Each question can have 1 to 4 answers. Administrator should have flexibility to change the number of answers. The website content/ structure should be editable through Dreamweaver/ adobe Photoshop and all educational data should be customizable through data interface for admin panel.
(3) Must support IE7, Firefox. The member panel should have top frame with professional logo, flash animation about school (to be designed by programmer), left frame with home, products (math, Science, Reading, Writing). Right frame should have login information, The middle frame should be use for content display/ study material followed by questions. Questions to be categorized by grade level (Grade 1, 2, 3 4, 5 etc) with sub-category for chapter, i.e addition, subtraction, number etc. A good example to organize the set can be viewed by other professional school website like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc. The mySQL database should be populated with standard geometry graphics and can be accessed for any question/ answer. The chapter contents, questions, answers, graphics to be stored through mySQL database. The owner has many years of experience in database design, so may like to collaborate and help the programmer -if necessary. In addition to online experience for students, the databank should be able to generate homework in text/ PDF format with random selection in the parent tab by subject and grade.
(4) Guest member can view limited contents, or view unlimited content for a certain number of days. Parameter - # of day/s, can be set by the site administrator. Search the site button – can be placed on the top of the screen or in the left frame.
(5) Registered members can view all contents after registration and after successful payment by credit card, PAYPAL etc. Payment model should be flexible like monthly, yearly, lifetime (payment parameter) and can be set by the site owner.
(6) Each member's homework will be remembered and a weekly certificate of accomplishment will be issued to parents (through registered email). Once a registered member logs-in, there should be student interface and parent interface. Student interface (tab) should have homework and parent interface (tab) should have certification, news posted by administrator etc.
(7)Admin panel interface can monitor list of members, revenues/ month and mass communication to all the members.
(8) Moderated blogs/discussions
Students/Parents/Teachers share ideas and collaborate with each other in a safe environment after school and on weekends. Parent/ student communication blog, should be below login screen or below the main page (mid-frame) and above footer, whichever looks professional. Administrator should be able to edit/ moderate the blog posting, through admin panel.
(9) Search engine optimization.
(10) Example templates: [url removed, login to view]
(11) Phone calls from US to be initiated by the site owner for finalization of design. Customer support should be provided by the Website Developer through phone and email for at least 6 months for minor modification with design and with any bug fix.