I am considering a new website.
I am looking to take the current content from my site and make it look better more professional.
If you think that you have what it takes to satisify my tough mind, please feelf free to submitt a mockup as I like to see your ideas of my acutal website.
I will need to be able to change website content on my own in the future such as adding pictures to gallerys, adding additional pages ect. I do understand HTML to some degree.
I ALWAYS choose my coder from mock ups of a page from my site. Take some time and sell yourself.
Give me your best bid.....
You can see my site [url removed, login to view]
Coder to design and code including uploading a new website with approximately 15-20 pages from existing site content and pictures www.advancedfabco.com.
Custom product information page to be taken from [url removed, login to view] and modified to be more attractive highlighting the equipment's key points.
Coder also will design new logo to go with new site.
Samples of colors and layouts will be attached to this bid request.
Coder to provide changes on design and colors including fonts until employer is 100% satisfied.
FTP: Client Log in: THe FTP or CLIENT login is to be a place where the Client can log in and upload any drawings pertaining to their project. This would be set up as a database where the site owner can give the client a log in user id and pw from there they could log in and have a spot to upload their files to the server so that they could reference them at a later date.
Home page will contain a gallery showcasing employers choice of pictures.
Website will need to be designed and coded so that any future addition of pages and changing of text will be able to be completed by employer.
Employer will give access to Public folder of website to worker for final project uploading and testing as needed.
I look forward to working with you on this website and have you be a part of my team.......
1. Complete redesign of the website [url removed, login to view] (which comprises of 15-20 pages)
2. Redesign of the LOGO
3. Back end CMS manager (so that client can make changes to the content throughout the website, can add/edit/delete images throughout the web pages)
4. Photo gallery manager (add/edit/delete images in the photo gallery)
5. Dynamic page and content manager (add/edit/delete pages as well as their respective content)
6. Contact/Feedback form (mails sent to specific email ID mentioned by the client)
7. Once the files are approved, uploading the same to Client's FTP server