we have an OSCommerce shop which needs a new app.
When a customer places an order he is able to set a delivery date.
What we want is the following:
- Set a number of trucks we use
- Set the drivers names.
- Set the postal codes for each truck per day (route schedule e.g. monday postal code 1000 - 1100, tuesday postal code 1101-1200, etc.)
The following data must be added for each working day:
- Set the days which we do not ship (holidays like x-mas, thanksgiving, etc.) so the working days are left (also change in the current calender!!)
- When a customer sets a delivery date this date must be added in the calender and assigned to the truck in the postal code of the customer
- Add pick-ups in the postal codes too. The pick-ups can be set as recurring (in the calender). The recurring pick-up must be with the addresses (suppliers) which are in the admin. Also a manual pick-up must be able to add. The data must be then filled out in a form containg name, address and what to pick-up.
- The route must be sorted manually to create a route for the truck to deliver all orders and pickup if required. Eg. 1. Amsterdam 1012AB, 2. Amsterdam 1010KD, etc. The driver must be assigned to the truck too.
- The delivery date of an order must also be changeable in admin (when the truck is full, or in service, etc.)
- A transportation form must be printed (with our logo/header on it). Here are the deliveries of all orders and pickups for the truck. For each truck a separate bill must be generated. It contains the address, the ordernumber, additional information and a blanc space for the customer to sign for good delivery.
- The route must be printable in Google maps (using the postal codes of The Netherland and Belgium)
- The calendar must be available in the admin so you can see which shipments are coming up just by clicking on the date.
- when you click the date all the orders for that day must be seen and clickable so you can see the items in this order.
- When the route is final the status of the orders must be updated (eg. Loaded on truck)
- The calendar must be emailed in outlook format to the emailaddresses given
- The calendar must be availble for history too so we can see the which driver on which truck has delivered on a particular date.
If you have any quesions please let us know.
Thanks for bidding!