Url is [url removed, login to view] edco dot com
This site has had many problems over the years and has been hacked recently a number of times. Security is very important. Be sure to follow best practices for security and if folders are missing .htaccess or any other security please advise and repair.
Here are the issues:
-Many customers are getting this error at checkout:
Fatal error: Call to a member function count_wishlist() on a non-object in /home/content/40/6889840/html/includes/[url removed, login to view] on line 14
- a number of folks that have a problem doing an order on the website are simply using a bad card, a wrong number, a wrong CVV code, etc. and the issue is that the site does not alert them to this. What it does after you hit "Confirm" is simply taking them back to the page they were on for payment method:.. What needs to be done is an "error" msg, that says: please re-enter your payment information, or some such phrase....
- Testimonials stop only on one page. Before they used to go on-and on....
- The "Glossary" ends at the "L"s? It used to go all the way to the end (to Z) before the BIG modification.
- Do a link scan and make sure entire site does not have any broken links.
- When logging in as a client it often takes you back to the home page instead of the page you were on when you logged in.
- Would like to explore the idea of deleting ( or archiving) all customers that have been inactive since 2008. Is this possible without causing problems?
This project is urgent!