I need a Wordpress Child Theme created from Photoshop Files and using the TwentyEleven Theme or from the Lempong Theme <[url removed, login to view];. I need to use a framework that is flexible and robust so it can grow with our needs. I have the PSD design files and will supply those files. Here are the project specifics:
1. Homepage will be a different layout than the rest of the site <refer to images>.
2. Top nav bar will have a drop down to a sub-menu.
3. Need Breadcrumb Navigation (see directory-page-2col and full-page images)
4. Lodging, Dining and Shopping are all pages that will list Businesses, like a Business Directory. When you click on Lodging all the entries will display on the Lodging page. A plugin for Events can be used however they must be able to display using our Mobile Theme Switcher which only displays Posts. Lodgings will have sub-categories, those sub-categories will be displayed in the sidebar on the right. When a sub-category is clicked the list will then sort and display those entries on the page. Please see image named directory-page for formatting. Dining and Shopping pages/categories will also have the same layout but will have different sub-categories listed in the sidebar menu.
5. Need Wordpress Mobile Pack Plugin installed and modified. We will be using a static Home Page and do not want the Home Page content to show on the mobile device. We only want the top nav links and the Logding, Dining, and Shopping Categories to appear on mobile devices.
6. The right sidebar must be widgetized so we can add additional widgets as needed.
7. This theme needs an @print stylesheet that strips out all the images and colors for clean printing.
8. We are using font Euphorigenic for the H1 and H2 tags. We will need the All In One Cufon plugin installed and setup so the font will work properly.
I will only respond to qualified PHP and Wordpress developers that know they can get this project done within 7-10 days.