This project will change the work just done to work with [url removed, login to view], please send me a demo of the photoshop file before you start doing the coding.
- Change "Control Panel Login" at the upper right to say "Member Login"
- Change the company name "Abc Host" to be Powersnipe and use the same logo on the [url removed, login to view] homepage.
- Take the woman out, and move the box that surrounds the "Sign up now" button as well as the Professional Web Hosting sentence over to the right.
- Use the bulletted items on Powersnipe in place of the features on the bluehost site.
- Places your bid just before auction ends - Completly automatic.
- Your computer doesn't need to be on - Set it and forget it.
- Members save an average of $[url removed, login to view] and 25% per auction!
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Change the font an increase the size a little. Keep it white and yellow but change it to the same font as on [url removed, login to view] where it says: StumbleUpon helps you discover interesting web pages, photos and videos recommended by friends and like-minded people, wherever you are.
In the 3 boxes, change the information to be the 3 boxes on Powersnipe
I put a "About Web hosting" and "Creating a new Website?" columns next to each other. These should be the same layout and width as they are in the psd file. These were originally elements on the [url removed, login to view] homepage.
The footer should be in its on box like on host gator. It should look similar. TThe first and second columns in the footer will stay the same as they are but the Column footer should be expanded to fill the extra space. The text under Company should be one text area where we can write some text. Where the Legal column is, that should say "Social" and vertically give the icons for Like (don't show how many likes there have been) and Google +1