Need a custom web application that allows customesr to design and print real-estate sales flyer using photos stored in a database. Application should be similar to the one at [[url removed, login to view]], but more GUI based with drag and drop or similar WYSIWYG functionality.
Also see [[url removed, login to view]] for example
Development will include all necessary components (database, template design, layout, backend for uploading images and property details into database, testing and installation at site)
Open to possible off the shelf product like Page Flex .EDIT or other
App will be hosted on a new server, separate from our website. It can by Unix, NT or Linux
Must be robust and easy enough for very non-technical person to use.
Must provide more than one output format for printing (PDF, .DOC, etc)
1) Launch from link at [[url removed, login to view]]
2) Login Prompt
3) Display User’s homes (address, one thumbnail images)
4) Select Property
5) Display paper size options (8 ½ X 11 One Side, 8 ½ X 11 Two Side, 8 1/2X 14)
6) Display 6 template Choices
7) Display Layout Page with thumbnail images
8) Allow manipulation of images and text within template parameters
9) Spell Check, and prepare final doc for printing
Provide 6 template selections
Allow pasting of text into layout
Allow click and drag resizing of all mages in layout window
Display up to 15 horizontal thumbnails images, 1 vertical thumbnail image (headshot) and one graphic logo in layout page for user selection
Provide Print Preview and spell check feature
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).