I had put this project out to bid before, so I apologize to everyone who already sent me their bids, but I've realized I absolutely need a team that can work with my existing Visual Basic and ASP code and integrate a new design into my existing design and code. I have a programmer already working on the code, but I would need this individual or team to take all my existing code and put their design and graphics into it once I have approved them, and present me with a finished website. This team would stay with me on an ongoing basis every time I needed any design changes, for which we can agree on monthly retainer or future payments.
I have a 25-page dynamic, database-driven website coded in ASP that requires redesign. Alot of the graphics are already there, in a clean, consistent manner across the site. I am simply looking for someone to come in and add to what I already have. Don't need alot of flash programming, and website should be fast to download. I am looking for someone to slightly vary the colors or scheme from section to section, I don't want just one template where the content changes only. These aer the followign sections/work:
1) Yellow Pages (3 diff pages)
2) Classifieds (3 pages)
3) Community Events (3 pages)
4) Account Membership (4 pages)
5) Other (Feedback page, About Us, Announcements, etc.) (5 pages)
6) Home Page (1 page)
7) Logo design (in color and black-white, resizable without losing clarity)
I can give more details and a link to the website once I see your background. So give me a rough bid estimate but we can adjust it once you have seen the website and code. Also, please send me samples of your work in logo and web design otherwise I cannot consider your bid, preferably links instead of download files....Thank you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Should work on all Internet Browsers, including Netscape and IE, from past 3 years, and should download very fast on all these browsers.