I got as far as I could on my own with the new revisions to our Word Press website and now need expert help. Our website - [url removed, login to view]
The following list of revisions is numbered and corresponds to the numbers on the attached mock-up images. Please review the site, list of changes and the attached mock-ups thoroughly before bidding. Thank you.
1. Change font to “Eurostyle” (already installed on the site).
Resize thumbnails to approx 102x102px and add one more thumb for a total of 5.
Each thumb should display a layover png (magnifying icon).
2. ”Sign In” link should prompt janrain modal overlay plugin (see [url removed, login to view]).
”Login with Facebook” widget should prompt facebook request for permission (see [url removed, login to view]).
3. Make border distance even thinner and consistent on all 3 sides (approx 2px).
Adjust map heightxwidth to 615x310px.
7. Adjust AddThis plugin to display correctly (see [url removed, login to view] attached).
Adjust bottom border height to 1px and lighter gray.
8. Thumbnails should display a layover png (bing icon).
9. ”No Thumbnail” icon is not displaying. Please fix.
Single Page (aka “more info” page)
1. If user is not signed in, display “Get Started” prompt with Facebook plugin. “Get Started” button should prompt the Janrain sign in plugin.
2. Fix horizontal alignment of Description.
Move “Reference: http//[url removed, login to view]” line to display where “Small Text” is displayed
3. Address should not display unless user signed in (Login to reveal location address, linked to map page)
4. Fix to display featured image.
Remove “Enlarge” icon on roll-over. Should link to open “map page”.
5. Pop-up on roll-over. Link title to “more info” page
6. ”Login with Facebook” widget should prompt facebook request for permission (see [url removed, login to view]).
7. Show stars for “nearby” locations on the google map when logged in
8. Adjust AddThis plugin to display correctly (see [url removed, login to view] attached)
Map Page (already setup, but needs stylesheet)
1. Darken/disable display and prompt Janrain login plugin. Do not display until logged in (Login to reveal location address)
2. X links to “more info” page
3. Display address once user is logged in
5. Display location within 25 mile radius
6. Show thumbnail on roll-over. Link title to map page
7. Replace Google map with Bing map in Bird's Eye view mode displaying the location submitted by users
Submit Map Page (new page)
1. If user is not signed in, display “Get Started” prompt with Facebook plugin. “Sign In” button should prompt the Janrain sign in plugin.
2. Disable form unless user is signed in (lighten opacity when disabled)
3. Message field display the following messages
a. Please check the fields highlighted in RED below
b. A duplicate address already exists
4. “Verify Address” button checks for duplicate entries and displays message “b” above if another map exists within 0.1 mile radius
5. “City” and “Category” should display an organized list of existing categories
6. “Suggest new” link replaces the drop down with an input field if user wants to submit a new City of Category
7. Upon submission, is it possible to create a Post draft for admin to approve and publish? Load “thank you for submitting” page below.
Thank You For Submitting Page
1. Display verification “thank you” message with location thumbnail:
a. Thank you for submitting a map. Our staff will review the submission and will notify you of it's status within 48 hours.
2. Instead of Member Tips, display “Status: Pending Review”