We are looking for a programmer who has worked with wordpress and Couponpress and knows his way around them.
We currently have a site where merchants register to display their products. The software we are using in this main is Kaonsoftware.
Now, we are introducing Coupons to our site. We decided to use couponpress script. So it will look like this [url removed, login to view]
What we want to do now is:
the programmer to modify couponpress so that our merchants that are registered on the main site can automatically login to Couponpress "My-Account" to post and manage coupon.
- There will be no direct registeration or login in couponpress. All registration will be done in the main site.
- To use couponpress coupon management fuctions, the Merchant will first have to register and login into the main site as merchant on the main site.
- Couponpress will access and share merchants profile information (Name, logo, address etc) and reflect them in its own db. This is to prevent double registeration. (If this is not possible we can consider other methods).
See the flow below:
1. Merchant registers in the main site as merchant.
2. Merchant login to the main site's Merchant account.
3. In the Main site merch acc, he clicks on a link "Manage Your coupons".
4. He is then auto logged into couponpress "My Account" to manage or post coupons.
5. Couponpress validates from the main site's database that the merchant is logged.
6. If merchant is logged into the main site, then Couponpress will auto login the merchant to his "My-account" in couponpres.
7. This is optional. When merchant lands in "My-Account" in couponpress" he will see that his information/details is already registered in Couponpress account.
So, registeration in the mainsite means registeration in couponpress too.
If merchant is not logged into the main site he will not be able to manage coupons. Just like other members of the public he will see only the posted coupons, print or be sent to coupon owners website etc but cannot perform any management functions.
- Couponpress own registeration and login page and function will be disabled.
Copy the header and footer in the main site to coupons header and footer.
i. The mainsite's navigator in the header header is dynamic. That is, you will ensure that any addition to the main sites categories will reflect in the couponpress in the header in the coupon script.
ii. Use IF condition to hide most of Couponpress management navigators so that they are visible ONLY to merchants that are logged in.
iii. You will then structure the size (width) of couponpress to fit that of the main site. The goal is to make the main site and the couponpress look the same.
iv. You will remove the image BG used in the couponpress site bg and just make it white.
Please only a programmer that can start this work immediately should bid.
Please we do not like working in layers, so we will only work with programmers who will do this work themselves and not delegate it to another programmer.
Hello, We had read your requirement and also read the specification which you had mentioned here. We are comfortable to do this job. OM Shanti Infotech is an offshore software development company. We are major focu Daha Fazla