I have lots to do in a very short space of time...we have two days maximum to do the following work. ONLY bid if you are free to start right away and are confident you will deliver before the end of the weekend (ie 2days delivery) I am on a deadline with this site and my previous programmer was called away on an emergency so i need someone who can pick up where he left off.
1)Modified Payment integration between The Events Calendar plugin and gravity forms booking form. ie all that needs here is an option to add a link/url in an events custom field to link to another page via a button that says book now from the front end.
2) When looking at Events full view page IE8 issue menu conflict. menu seems to be floating down on pages related to the event calendar plugin in IE 8 (see here [url removed, login to view])
3) on the back panel (ie wordpress dashboard) when adding a post that is an event (using the event calendar plugin) time details for an event are not saving
4) I need 3 new custom fields added to edit post/event backend page where i can write the following information trainer name, language, location (this field needs to be published as a hyperlink/url on the front end). These fields also need to be displayed in the side/top panel under address info on the list view page and also full view page for each event. (ie [url removed, login to view] (side panel) and [url removed, login to view](top panel on the right side)
5) I need info pop up tool tips when hovering over an info icon (with a paragraph explanation which i will provide) installed next to AICI Certication on search module of [url removed, login to view] and on the full view page for each consultant also next to AICI certification.
6) Testimonial page found here [url removed, login to view] I would like the look and feel of the demo for the testimonial plugin found here [url removed, login to view] not sure what i am doing wrong to implement this. Needs some css work on the page and also the widget to make it look attractive like the demo site.